Sunday, May 3, 2015

Agos-Vidalos, France

    Before handing you guys the fun portion of a region, I usually like to write about the history first, but finding information for this place proved to be a little tricky. Agos-Vidalos is a small town in the Hautes-Pyrénées department in southwestern France with a population between 300 to 400 people. I had the privilege of traveling there once with my family, and boy oh BOY; it was beautiful. I was surrounded by gorgeous greenery and mountains. Sheep and cattle were everywhere, and fields of crops flourished every which way.
      Beyond all that, the opportunity of immersing in the countryfolk life was probably my favorite part of the trip. People usually think of Paris when the word "France" pops up, and although Paris is nice, Agos-Vidalos succeeds at bringing a new perspective of experiencing a foreign land.
      If you are curious to take a vacation in any of the places I've blogged so far, I'd deifnitely go for this one. Of course, viewing the landscape is not the only activity to do. The town is relatively close to a zoo, a zip-lining park, cave tours, and the holy city of Lourdes. If you happen to be interested in this region, I suggest you check out the Camping Le Soleil du Pibeste. It's the campground I stayed at during the trip. You either rent a small home or you can bring your own tent.

For those who are curious of the trip, here are some photos I got:


2 comments:

  1. Wow... I'm actually planning a trip to Franc, and this post was really helpful. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really jealous of you, I'm planning a trip to Europe for this summer and I'm going to definitely keep your blog in mind!

    ReplyDelete

What activity would you prefer to accomplish during vacation?